ELTRIX

Our evolution:

1991 – Ana Maria Ionescu and Valentin Ionescu set up Eltrix in a 50 sqm workshop, with 3 employees.

1995 – We opened our first factory of 1200 sqm, with 35 employees.

1996 – Our first export to Europe.

2000 – We doubled our manufacturing capacity through the procurement of modern equipments and the increase of the number of employees.

– We obtained the Excellency Diploma for performance that complies with the European quality standards, awarded by the European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
2001 – The first export outside Europe.

2002 – We obtained the first ISO 90002/1994 certification

2009 – The construction of the new factory at Dascalu was completed. It has state of the art equipments for advertising production. The investment estimated at Euro 6 million was the measure necessary to satisfy the needs of our major clients:

Complex and innovative projects;

Rapidity in order execution;

Ability to produce large series within a short time span.